Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just a day, just an ordinary day

Nothing too special happened today. Woke up at 10:30 got ready for the day. Lyssa and I found this FABULOUS candy store!!! Its called GoLoco!! GoCrazy!! haha I love it. Got some yummies. Also went to MAS (Grocery store) and got some pretzles for inbetween meals.

Class from 4-8, got a 96% on my first exam, NO BIG D

The girls met up after class, started walking along the tram tracks. Wandered into a shoe store, and this awesome poster store! I bought a beautiful poster with a flaminco dancer on it(im obsessed) in a YELLOW dress! Its goregous and only 6 euros. The proceeded to walk home

Decided what our plan for tomorrow was: After class, Lyssa, Court, Carly, Tina & I are getting some Tapas, and then going to see SEX AND THE CITY # 2!!! Best part is that its in english!!! Boom roasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment